Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Due to storms Friday evening, trip was postponed until Saturday morning. This still left us with enough time to get in some good canoeing and fishing on Saturday. The evening saw a great job of everyone 'battening down the hatches' to ride out a storm, then we arose early on Sunday to work the triathlon. Good time!