On My Honor, I'll Bring My Permission Slip...


 Key Forms:

Permission Slip needed for all Troop 185 activities. No slip. No trip. 

BSA Health Forms: 
Parts A and Bare to be completed at least annually by participants in all Scouting events. This health history, parental/guardian informed consent and release agreement, and talent release statement are to be completed by the participant and parents/guardians.
Part C is the physical exam that is required for participants in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours (summer camp). 

Forms for Boys:

Youth Application

Campfire Planner

Grub Reimbursement Form

Adult Forms

Adult Application

Merit Badge Counselor Application

Want more forms??  Click here!